Yes! You can enjoy high-quality audiobooks from Audible and also make good money by promoting them. We’ll share how to make money with Audible in this article. But first, you need to really understand how Audible works. You need to know the pros and cons of this service. Whether the pros are higher than the cons or vice versa. When it comes to Audible, my experience is excellent. You can check out our full Audible review here to know more.
Making Money With Audible Bounty / Affiliate Program!
Audible is a part of Amazon. And Amazon got its own huge affiliate network called Amazon Associates. We need to sign up there first. I’ll share the steps below:
1. Go to the Amazon Associates website. Please note that the URL may differ for different countries. This is for the Amazon.com version. Sign up using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
2. On this page, you can enter your Payee and Payment details. After completing all the details, click on the “Next” button.
3. On this page, you should enter all the websites and applications you plan to use for this program. Ensure you have full access to the websites and applications you mention here. After completing all the details, click on the “Next” button.
4. On this page, you should enter your preferred Associates ID. Most people prefer to use their blog/brand name or their name, so it’s a personal preference. Then you have to enter your content creation methods. If you have a professional blog, you can talk about how often you publish your articles and how you promote them. Also, mention if you have a blog or a coupon website, or niche website, etc. After completing all the details, click on the “Next” button.
5. That’s all. You are now ready to use Amazon Associates.
I don’t want to jump into more details, but once your account is active, you must ensure decent activities and sales to keep the account healthy and stable. If you have an inactive account, then Amazon will make it dormant.
How Much Money Can You Make? 🎧 💰
Once you have an active Amazon Associates account, head to Promotions > Amazon Bounty Program to get your Audible affiliate links, aka Audible Bounty Program. You will get $0.50 if someone buys an Audible audiobook through your affiliate link. And you will earn from $5 to $25 when you promote Audible trials and premium subscriptions, including gift memberships. You can learn more about their commission rates here.
You can also use Amazon OneLink to earn a commission when someone uses your link to buy something from other countries. For countries not supported by this, you can use services like Switchy (the one we use for our blog) to geo-redirect links. I’ll explain in detail about all this in a separate post. We have compiled the best book affiliate programs as well. You can see the below screenshot regarding our “Bounty” earnings so far this year. This is not our primary income source, but this is good additional healthy revenue that’ll help us to hire more quality content writers and upscale our blog.
Amazon usually pays you by gift card, cheque, or direct bank deposit at the end of each month. I would suggest you to sign up for an Audible trial 🎧 first and learn the platform before you start promoting them. You will also get free credits and full access to Audible Originals. We have shared all the necessary information about how you can make money promoting Audible. There are plenty of ways to make money by reading books! If you have any queries, please share them in the comments below. Happy promoting and earning!
This article contains affiliate links. BookWritten may earn a commission when you buy using these links.